Welcome to Phase 1
Unlike Ranger TKD Class previously, all students must attend only assigned class days and times. This is to limit the number of students your child is exposed to.
The schedule is as follows:
Group 1: Mondays and Wednesdays
Group 1A: 5:00 pm (4-6 yr old white – orange belts)
Group 1B: 6:00 pm (7-12 yr old green – red belts)
Group 1C: 7:00 pm (7-12 yr old red – black belts)
Group 2: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Group 2A: 5:00 pm (7-12 yr old white – blue belts)
Group 2B: 6:00 pm (7-12 yr old green – red belts)
Group 2C: 7:00 pm (7-12 yr old red – black belts)
- Virtual Sign-in via Onmat app:
All parents must be logged onto the Onmat Now app and sign your student into class prior to dropping them. You can access the Onmat Now app via iOS or Android:
- Once you have downloaded the app, login using your username and password. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it from the app.
- Go to the calendar tab in the center wheel.
- Choose the correct class time and day your child will attend. Keep in mind, check-in’s will be available 5 hours before the class time.
- Click the Onsite CheckIn button
What Ranger TKD will provide
We will conduct all classes indoors following all safety guidelines
- A designated training area will be provided. Each student must remain in the designated training area in order to maintain social distancing.
- Designated training areas will be sanitized before and after each class.
What you will need to bring
Full Taekwondo Uniform: All students will be required to wear their full uniform on all days of instruction. Changing rooms will NOT be available, so students will need to be in uniform when they arrive for class.
- Taekwondo shoes: Students will be required to BRING their Taekwondo shoes to class. Students will CHANGE INTO their Taekwondo shoes when they reach their assigned training area.
- Water: Please bring your own water to class.
- Facemask/Face covering.
It is advised that all students to pack a backpack with their essential equipment.
The backpack can be placed adjacent to their individual training area during class.
What we will do
- Instructors will wear a facemask/covering at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all students.
- Temperature checks will be conducted for all students before being admitted to class.
- Instructors will maintain 6 feet social distance for all students
What We need you to do
- Abide by all all new safety regulations
- Monitor health and any possible symptoms of illness. If you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, you are instructed to stay home.
All students participating in Phase 1 will return to the regular tuition rate. Please let us know if you have questions.